Press for the dial
- Conde Nast Traveler: Best Things to Do in New England This Winter
- Boston Globe: Where to Dine Outside in Cold Weather
- Dining Playbook: The Dial – New Kid on the Block
- Boston Common Magazine: Fall Foraging
- Boston.com: It’s going to be a great year: The 13 most anticipated restaurant openings of 2020
- Eater Boston: The Ultimate Guide to 2020 Restaurant Openings Around Boston
- Eater Boston: Eat Deep-Fried Junior Mints on a Cambridge Rooftop This Spring
- Boston Magazine: A Culinary Journeyman Shares His Globetrotting Menu for the Dial, Coming Soon to Cambridge
- Boston Magazine Facebook: It’s one of two restaurants opening in May at Central Square boutique hotel, 907 Main
- Eater Boston: Cambridge’s Central Square Is Getting a Ton of New Food Options Soon – and More Coming Attractions
- Boston Globe: Sullivan’s Castle Island reopens, and an alt-rock-themed restaurant eyes Central Square
- Boston Chefs: After some pandemic-related construction delays, Central Square’s forthcoming boutique hotel, 907 Main, will be opening in September 2020.
- Boston Common Magazine: From New Ways to Picnic to Private Spa Treatments, September Delivers a Bounty of Options
- Boston.com: 10 restaurants, coffee shops, and bakery openings we’re looking forward to this fall.
- Boston.com/The Dish: We can’t wait for these new restaurants to open!
- Boston Globe: Coming Soon: Cambridge boutique hotel 907 Main opens later this month and with it comes The Dial restaurant.
- Boston.com: The Dial debuts in Central Square with globally-inspired plates and a spacious patio
For Press Inquiries, please contact our marketing department